TEAM NAAVU to perfor...
As a Risk Analytics professional in the Fraud & Risk Analytics Team, you will support financial services businesses from around the world in achieving their expected return targets while managing risks, and complying with regulatory requirements in the most cost-effective manner. We have the breadth of risk analytics experience, global resources, best-in-class analytical tools and frameworks and superior assets to help our clients become high-performing financial services businesses.
As a Consultant you will be responsible for:
1. Responsible for delivering on various risk analytics based consulting assignment as part of one team in a globally distributed staffing mode
2. Deliver on analytics projects that may involve model development, validation, governance, implementation, economic/regulatory capital calculation and end to end delivery of risk management solutions for Accentures clients
3. Lead junior analysts to deliver on work streams of risk analytics projects
4. Provide support to management in business development, client proposals and in building strong relationships with global Accenture Analytics and Risk Management teams
5. Support team initiatives development of Fraud & Risk Analytics practice through activities like capability development, knowledge management, external research etc.
1. Masters or PhD in one or more of the following quantitative disciplines, i.e. Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computing, Quantitative Finance or other Quantitative discipline from Tier 1 institutions . Candidates with industry certifications (FRM, PRM, CFA etc.). Good performance in competitive exam (CAT, CET, GMAT etc.) preferred
2. At least four years of risk analytics experience at one or more Financial Services organization with significant amount of project delivery skills in one or more of the following areas:
Risk Analytics for Commercial banking
Risk Analytics for Capital Markets
3. Experience across different verticals in the risk analytics domain preferred
4. Experience in Management Consulting and exposure to Western Markets preferred
5. Experience in people management, client management, project management is preferred
6. Willingness to travel 25-50% of the time. Transferable work permit for countries like US, UK etc. preferred
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
1. Understanding of financial instruments and risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe (i.e. US, UK, EU, etc.).
2. Knowledge of key Basel II/ III principles, Dodd Frank, ICAAP, CCAR, etc. are highly preferred.
3. Proficiency required in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS, R, SQL, Excel/ VBA, Matlab, C++. Strong database skills preferred
4. Experience in extracting, aggregating and structuring large volumes of data along different dimensions
Experience required : 4 - 8 Years
Education:UG -Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - M.Sc - Any Specialization, Computers, Maths, Statistics, M.A - Any Specialization, Economics, Maths, Statistics, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Finance
Doctorate - Ph.D - Computers, Economics, Finance, Maths, Statistics
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$31.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2015. Its home page is www.accenture.com
Send your CV to : http://www.careers.accenture.com/India